Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

OK, alright...I'll try the whole blog thing again! Hope you'll find this somewhat entertaining and interesting. I'll be posting snippets about my soap-making and my newest creation...Tattoo Balm. I got a bit tired of the A&D ointment after-care routine and decided to do my own research with the end game of producing a superior tattoo after product. I use chickweed and calendula-infused olive oil, apricot kernel oil, flax seed oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, and an essential oil blend for not only a slight fragrance, but more for the special properties provided. The great thing is that this balm, while marketed toward the "inked" crowd, can be used for everything from dry skin to cracked heels, rough elbows, and YES, baby butts!! http://www.ravenssight.etsy.com